pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From S S Satyanarayana Damarla <satya.dama...@oracle.com>
Subject RE: How to retrieve rectangle bounds for Shape element in the PDF document
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2017 03:54:07 GMT
Hi Tilman,
Thanks much for looking into this.

Uploaded the "Shape.pdf" at the following location.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VZVJ37eProWngHBUZIArc7cFJcvtORAT/view

This is not one time, we need to a generic solution for any such file.

Can you please check this PDF document available at above location and let me know on the
solution.

Thanks
-Satya

then open the file with PDFDebugger command line app and move the mouse around and look at
the coordinates shown in the corner.