pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: How to retrieve rectangle bounds for Shape element in the PDF document
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2017 17:49:45 GMT
Hi,

The PDF attachment didn't get through. Please upload it somewhere. I'm
reluctant to open a word file.

If the shape is vector graphics then there is no easy method. If this is
a one time only, then open the file with PDFDebugger command line app
and move the mouse around and look at the coordinates shown in the corner.

Tilman