pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Large memory footprint and long processing time for one page PDF
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2017 16:26:32 GMT
Hello Thorsten,

This is a known problem sometimes and there's a workaround (use a fixed dpi)

Did you set the option mentioned here?
https://pdfbox.apache.org/2.0/getting-started.html

You can send me the file to   tilman  at  snafu  dot  de   and I'll
treat it with the confidentiality you want and delete it when done or
when you want it.

Tilman