pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Fwd: Exception when extracting text on one Mac, but not on another
Date Sat, 25 Nov 2017 17:04:02 GMT
Please retry with 2.0.8 and post the stack trace.

If possible, work with the source and set a breakpoint in OpenTypeFont
where the exception comes. Then find out the name of that font. This way
I could try to reproduce the effect, if I have that font.

On windows, I get "Using fallback MS-Mincho for CID-keyed font
Ryumin-Light" and rendering is blank.

Tilman