pdfbox-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From lauri.laa...@heeros.com
Subject Re: Embedded font problem
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2017 07:40:04 GMT
Hello,

I am sorry, that was using the 2.0.7 version.

The same error appears with 2.0.8 too:

first a WARN: 

WARN org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.font.PDCIDFontType2.<init>():140 - Could 
not read embedded OTF for font FEWLWR+Calibri 

next the exception:

java.io.EOFException
at 
org.apache.fontbox.ttf.MemoryTTFDataStream.readUnsignedShort(MemoryTTFDataStream.java:120)
at 
org.apache.fontbox.ttf.HorizontalMetricsTable.read(HorizontalMetricsTable.java:61)
at org.apache.fontbox.ttf.TrueTypeFont.readTable(TrueTypeFont.java:335)
at org.apache.fontbox.ttf.TTFParser.parseTables(TTFParser.java:173)
at org.apache.fontbox.ttf.TTFParser.parse(TTFParser.java:150)
at org.apache.fontbox.ttf.OTFParser.parse(OTFParser.java:79)
at org.apache.fontbox.ttf.OTFParser.parse(OTFParser.java:27)
at org.apache.fontbox.ttf.TTFParser.parse(TTFParser.java:106)
at org.apache.fontbox.ttf.OTFParser.parse(OTFParser.java:73)
at 
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.font.PDCIDFontType2.<init>(PDCIDFontType2.java:116)
at 
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.font.PDCIDFontType2.<init>(PDCIDFontType2.java:69)
at 
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.font.PDFontFactory.createDescendantFont(PDFontFactory.java:125)
at org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.font.PDType0Font.<init>(PDType0Font.java:136)
at 
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.font.PDFontFactory.createFont(PDFontFactory.java:83)
at org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.PDResources.getFont(PDResources.java:143)
at 
org.apache.pdfbox.contentstream.operator.text.SetFontAndSize.process(SetFontAndSize.java:60)
at 
org.apache.pdfbox.contentstream.PDFStreamEngine.processOperator(PDFStreamEngine.java:838)
at 
org.apache.pdfbox.contentstream.PDFStreamEngine.processStreamOperators(PDFStreamEngine.java:495)
at 
org.apache.pdfbox.contentstream.PDFStreamEngine.processStream(PDFStreamEngine.java:469)
at 
org.apache.pdfbox.contentstream.PDFStreamEngine.processPage(PDFStreamEngine.java:150)
at org.apache.pdfbox.rendering.PageDrawer.drawPage(PageDrawer.java:203)
at 
org.apache.pdfbox.rendering.PDFRenderer.renderImage(PDFRenderer.java:145) 



yours,

-Lauri

-- 
Lauri Laanti




From:   Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de>
To:     users@pdfbox.apache.org
Date:   2017-11-16 19:57
Subject:        Re: Embedded font problem



Are you sure it's the correct file? I can render it without any trouble, 
even with a few older versions. What version are you using? It can't be 
2.0.8, the line "PDCIDFontType2.java:117" doesn't match.

Tilman

Am 16.11.2017 um 18:19 schrieb lauri.laanti@heeros.com:
> Hello all,
>
> I have a PDF I am trying to convert into image (TIFF).
>
> There is a problem apparently related to embedded fonts.
>
> I receive this error:
>
> java.io.EOFException
> at 
> 
org.apache.fontbox.ttf.MemoryTTFDataStream.readUnsignedShort(MemoryTTFDataStream.java:120)
> at 
> 
org.apache.fontbox.ttf.HorizontalMetricsTable.read(HorizontalMetricsTable.java:61)
> at org.apache.fontbox.ttf.TrueTypeFont.readTable(TrueTypeFont.java:335)
> at org.apache.fontbox.ttf.TTFParser.parseTables(TTFParser.java:174)
> at org.apache.fontbox.ttf.TTFParser.parse(TTFParser.java:150)
> at org.apache.fontbox.ttf.OTFParser.parse(OTFParser.java:79)
> at org.apache.fontbox.ttf.OTFParser.parse(OTFParser.java:27)
> at org.apache.fontbox.ttf.TTFParser.parse(TTFParser.java:106)
> at org.apache.fontbox.ttf.OTFParser.parse(OTFParser.java:73)
> at 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.font.PDCIDFontType2.<init>(PDCIDFontType2.java:117)
> at 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.font.PDCIDFontType2.<init>(PDCIDFontType2.java:69)
> at 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.font.PDFontFactory.createDescendantFont(PDFontFactory.java:125)
> at 
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.font.PDType0Font.<init>(PDType0Font.java:129)
> at 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.font.PDFontFactory.createFont(PDFontFactory.java:83)
> at org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.PDResources.getFont(PDResources.java:143)
> at 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.contentstream.operator.text.SetFontAndSize.process(SetFontAndSize.java:60)
> at 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.contentstream.PDFStreamEngine.processOperator(PDFStreamEngine.java:838)
> at 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.contentstream.PDFStreamEngine.processStreamOperators(PDFStreamEngine.java:495)
> at 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.contentstream.PDFStreamEngine.processStream(PDFStreamEngine.java:469)
> at 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.contentstream.PDFStreamEngine.processPage(PDFStreamEngine.java:150)
> at org.apache.pdfbox.rendering.PageDrawer.drawPage(PageDrawer.java:206)
> at 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.rendering.PDFRenderer.renderImage(PDFRenderer.java:145)
>
> The resulting image is unreadable, however Acrobat opens the original 
> PDF nicely.
>
> The original PDF can be found here: https://we.tl/k1D6nbsDe9
>
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Lauri Laanti
>
> -- 
> Lauri Laanti
> Pääarkkitehti / Head Architect
> Heeros Oyj
> Hitsaajankatu 20, 00810 Helsinki
>
> tel: +358 40 755 4812
> email: lauri.laanti@heeros.com
> skype: lauri.laanti.heeros
> web: http://www.heeros.com/
>
>
>
> _Facebook_ <https://www.facebook.com/heerosoyj/>| _LinkedIn_ 
> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/heeros>
>
>




Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message