pdfbox-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From lauri.laa...@heeros.com
Subject Re: LCMS error 13: Couldn't link the profiles
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2017 07:40:44 GMT
Wow, that was quick!

Thanks!

-Lauri

-- 
Lauri Laanti
Pääarkkitehti / Head Architect
Heeros Oyj
Hitsaajankatu 20, 00810 Helsinki

tel: +358 40 755 4812
email: lauri.laanti@heeros.com
skype: lauri.laanti.heeros
web: http://www.heeros.com/



Facebook |  LinkedIn





From:   Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de>
To:     users@pdfbox.apache.org
Date:   2017-11-16 19:38
Subject:        Re: LCMS error 13: Couldn't link the profiles



Thanks, fixed in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-4015
snapshot available at
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/pdfbox/pdfbox-app/2.0.9-SNAPSHOT/


Tilman

Am 16.11.2017 um 11:49 schrieb lauri.laanti@heeros.com:
> Hello,
>
>
> here is the link (for 7 days): https://we.tl/hW7nuLN5ym
>
> Sorry about the delay, I had to create a version of the file suitable 
> for public hosting.
>
> This file gives the same error as the original though:
>
> java.awt.color.CMMException: LCMS error 13: Couldn't link the profiles
> at sun.java2d.cmm.lcms.LCMS.createNativeTransform(Native Method)
> at sun.java2d.cmm.lcms.LCMS.createTransform(LCMS.java:156)
> at sun.java2d.cmm.lcms.LCMSTransform.doTransform(LCMSTransform.java:155)
> at 
sun.java2d.cmm.lcms.LCMSTransform.colorConvert(LCMSTransform.java:629)
> at 
> 
java.awt.image.ColorModel.getLinearGray16ToOtherGray8LUT(ColorModel.java:1866)
> at 
> 
java.awt.image.ComponentColorModel.setupLUTs(ComponentColorModel.java:449)
> at 
java.awt.image.ComponentColorModel.<init>(ComponentColorModel.java:299)
> at 
java.awt.image.ComponentColorModel.<init>(ComponentColorModel.java:351)
> at 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.graphics.color.PDColorSpace.toRGBImageAWT(PDColorSpace.java:284)
> at 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.graphics.color.PDICCBased.toRGBImage(PDICCBased.java:213)
> at 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.graphics.image.SampledImageReader.from8bit(SampledImageReader.java:318)
> at 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.graphics.image.SampledImageReader.getRGBImage(SampledImageReader.java:187)
> at 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.graphics.image.PDImageXObject.getImage(PDImageXObject.java:403)
> at org.apache.pdfbox.rendering.PageDrawer.drawImage(PageDrawer.java:992)
> at 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.contentstream.operator.graphics.DrawObject.process(DrawObject.java:62)
> at 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.contentstream.PDFStreamEngine.processOperator(PDFStreamEngine.java:838)
> at 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.contentstream.PDFStreamEngine.processStreamOperators(PDFStreamEngine.java:495)
> at 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.contentstream.PDFStreamEngine.processStream(PDFStreamEngine.java:469)
> at 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.contentstream.PDFStreamEngine.processPage(PDFStreamEngine.java:150)
> at org.apache.pdfbox.rendering.PageDrawer.drawPage(PageDrawer.java:206)
> at 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.rendering.PDFRenderer.renderImage(PDFRenderer.java:145)
>
>
>
>
> Thank you,
>
> -Lauri Laanti
>
> -- 
> Lauri Laanti
> Pääarkkitehti / Head Architect
> Heeros Oyj
> Hitsaajankatu 20, 00810 Helsinki
>
> tel: +358 40 755 4812
> email: lauri.laanti@heeros.com
> skype: lauri.laanti.heeros
> web: http://www.heeros.com/
>
>
>
> _Facebook_ <https://www.facebook.com/heerosoyj/>| _LinkedIn_ 
> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/heeros>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> From: Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de>
> To: users@pdfbox.apache.org
> Date: 2017-10-23 20:08
> Subject: Re: LCMS error 13: Couldn't link the profiles
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> Hi,
> Could you please link to the PDF? Please upload it to a sharehoster.
> Tilman
>
> Am 23.10.2017 um 12:49 schrieb lauri.laanti@heeros.com:
> > Hello all,
> >
> >
> > I receive this error trying to read a PDF. I am using the latest
> > version (2.0.7) and java 8.
> >
> > I cannot change the cms to KCMS (as suggested here:
> > https://pdfbox.apache.org/2.0/getting-started.html).
> >
> > Are there any known workarounds or other suggestions?
> >
> >
> > Yours,
> >
> > -Lauri Laanti
> >
> >
> > java.awt.color.CMMException: LCMS error 13: Couldn't link the profiles
> > at sun.java2d.cmm.lcms.LCMS.createNativeTransform(Native Method)
> > at sun.java2d.cmm.lcms.LCMS.createTransform(LCMS.java:156)
> > at 
sun.java2d.cmm.lcms.LCMSTransform.doTransform(LCMSTransform.java:155)
> > at 
> sun.java2d.cmm.lcms.LCMSTransform.colorConvert(LCMSTransform.java:629)
> > at
> > 
> 
java.awt.image.ColorModel.getLinearGray16ToOtherGray8LUT(ColorModel.java:1866)
> > at
> > 
> 
java.awt.image.ComponentColorModel.setupLUTs(ComponentColorModel.java:449)
> > at 
> java.awt.image.ComponentColorModel.<init>(ComponentColorModel.java:299)
> > at 
> java.awt.image.ComponentColorModel.<init>(ComponentColorModel.java:351)
> > at
> > 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.graphics.color.PDColorSpace.toRGBImageAWT(PDColorSpace.java:284)
> > at
> > 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.graphics.color.PDICCBased.toRGBImage(PDICCBased.java:213)
> > at
> > 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.graphics.image.SampledImageReader.from8bit(SampledImageReader.java:318)
> > at
> > 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.graphics.image.SampledImageReader.getRGBImage(SampledImageReader.java:187)
> > at
> > 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.graphics.image.PDImageXObject.getImage(PDImageXObject.java:403)
> > at 
org.apache.pdfbox.rendering.PageDrawer.drawImage(PageDrawer.java:992)
> > at
> > 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.contentstream.operator.graphics.DrawObject.process(DrawObject.java:62)
> > at
> > 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.contentstream.PDFStreamEngine.processOperator(PDFStreamEngine.java:838)
> > at
> > 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.contentstream.PDFStreamEngine.processStreamOperators(PDFStreamEngine.java:495)
> > at
> > 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.contentstream.PDFStreamEngine.processStream(PDFStreamEngine.java:469)
> > at
> > 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.contentstream.PDFStreamEngine.processPage(PDFStreamEngine.java:150)
> > at 
org.apache.pdfbox.rendering.PageDrawer.drawPage(PageDrawer.java:206)
> > at
> > 
> 
org.apache.pdfbox.rendering.PDFRenderer.renderImage(PDFRenderer.java:145)
> > --
> > Lauri Laanti
> > Pääarkkitehti / Head Architect
> > Heeros Oyj
> > Hitsaajankatu 20, 00810 Helsinki
> >
> > tel: +358 40 755 4812
> > email: lauri.laanti@heeros.com
> > skype: lauri.laanti.heeros
> > web: http://www.heeros.com/
> >
> >
> >
> > _Facebook_ <https://www.facebook.com/heerosoyj/>| _LinkedIn_
> > <https://www.linkedin.com/company/heeros>
> >
> >
> > Osallistu Heeros Kirjanpidon maksuttomaan workshopiin:
> > *http://www.heeros.com/koulutus/heeros-kirjanpito-workshop/*
> >
>
>
>




Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/related (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message