pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Gilad Denneboom <gilad.denneb...@gmail.com>
Subject PDAnnotationLink visibility issues
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2017 12:35:41 GMT
Hi all,

Just wanted to report something I stumbled upon today that was causing me a
lot of confusion and headaches when working with Link objects.
I was trying to find the equivalent to the "link type" property that
Acrobat uses (ie, Visible Rectangle or Invisible Rectangle).
Looking at the PDAnnotationLink object I saw two very similar-sounding
methods, isInvisible and isHidden (both inherited from PDAnntation), but it
turns out that neither of them corresponds with this property.
So I did some further research into the border cos object and found that
the actual property used by Acrobat is the Border Width (0 = Invisible, 1 =
Thin, 2 = Medium, 3 = Thick).
Might be a good idea to add this information somewhere in the API
Reference...

Gilad