pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Dale King <dalewk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Imposition with annotations
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2017 01:50:06 GMT
First off, in my case the annotations are not widgets, so the if is not
necessary. The annotations I am most interested in are rectangles to either
highlight or white to block out content visually.

But removing the if still did not allow it to work because I think I need
to have the annotation take into account the matrix transformations applied
at the time of adding the page. The annotations have rectangle relative to
the original page, which and not relative to the transformed page. Looks
like it will be a bit of work to track the many matrix transformations
applied and reversed with restoring graphics state but it is doable.

I will try that and see if it works