pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Dale King <dalewk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Imposition with annotations
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2017 18:10:30 GMT
Still having no luck trying to figure out translating coordinates for the
copied annotations. I an create a new annotation and add it and it goes
where I want it, but the copied one seems to have some other transform
applied to it and I cannot figure out where that Matrix is coming from.
Setting the same rectangle on and annotation that I create vs. one that I
copy do not place it in the same place.