pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From S S Satyanarayana Damarla <satya.dama...@oracle.com>
Subject How to retrieve rectangle bounds for Shape element in the PDF document
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2017 12:42:45 GMT
Hi,

I have attached a PDF document "Shape.pdf" which contains a Shape element. This PDF document
is originally converted from the Word document "Shape.docx" (attached) into PDF using Microsoft
Word Application.

For our project, we need the ability to retrieve rectangle bounds for the Shape present in
the attached PDF document "Shape.pdf". This shape is not recognized as image object (PDImageXObject).
Looks like it is embedded in the content stream.

Appreciate if you can help me with a sample code in retrieving rectangle bounds for the shape
present in the attached PDF document.

Thanks,

-Satya