pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: PDAnnotationLink visibility issues
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2017 19:12:17 GMT
I'm always open to improve the API docs but where should I mention it?
PDBorderStyleDictionary.setBorder() has this:

     /**
      * This will set the border width in points, 0 = no border.
      *
      * There is a bug in Adobe Reader DC, float values are ignored for
text field widgets. As a
      * workaround, floats that are integers (e.g. 2.0) are written as
integer in the PDF.
      *
      * @param w float the width in points
      */

Should I add: "In Adobe Acrobat DC, the values are shown as "0 =
Invisible, 1 = Thin, 2 = Medium, 3 = Thick" ?

Does Adobe Acrobat DC show these for all annotations or only for link
annotations?

Tilman