pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Does PDFBox supports WOFF font family ( Nano San.woff2 ) ? Can i do it using the open extentions around the fonts ?
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2017 18:47:38 GMT
Hi,

PDF doesn't support it. I don't know about PDF2.0, the specification
isn't freely available. PDFBox doesn't support woff. If you want to use
.woff files for PDF generation, then convert them to ttf - according to
wikipedia it's just a wrapper.

Maybe it's possible to extend pdfbox and fontbox, but you'll use more
time for this than to convert your font. Or buy the "Nano Sans" font for
11.99 €.

Tilman