pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Cowen-Luehrmann, Aron (US - Arlington)" <acowenluehrm...@deloitte.com>
Subject PDFBox Bookmark Pane Show on Open
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2017 21:04:31 GMT
Hi All,

I am creating a PDF using PDFBox and want the bookmarks pane to be visible when the pdf is
opened. Right now, I have successfully added bookmarks that work to the PDF, but when the
PDF is first opened it is in 'page only' mode and I have to manually open the bookmarks pane.
I know that this should be configurable; in Adobe Acrobat under File->Document Properties
there is a tab called 'Initial View'; one of the dropdowns, labeled 'Navigation tab' allows
you to choose which panes are open when the file is opened. Is there a way of setting this
property using PDFBox, and if so how would I go about doing so?

Thanks in advance!

Aron

specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message and any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
or the taking of any action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.

v.E.1