pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Platthaus, Thomas" <thomas.platth...@rhein-ruhr-informatik.de>
Subject Re: Error using icafe4j / (pdfbox/) in SAP PI 7.4
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2017 07:54:07 GMT
Thx for quick response.

I am sure that the marked line is the correct one as the trace shows the
line where IndexOutOfBounds happens:
<Trace> at com.icafe4j.image.tiff.TIFFTweaker.writeMultipageTIFF Line
3154</Trace>

And I checked again that there are 3 pages in the document. By the way, the
same functionality is called for other pdf files with only one page in
document and it works fine.

Maybe members from icafe has another idea what is causing the issue!?

> [...]
>             BufferedImage imageG = pdfRenderer.renderImageWithDPI(pageIdx,
> dpi, ImageType.GRAY);
>             BufferedImage imageBB = new BufferedImage(imageG.getWidth(),
> imageG.getHeight(),
>                     BufferedImage.TYPE_BYTE_BINARY);
>             Graphics2D g2d = imageBB.createGraphics();
>             g2d.drawRenderedImage(imageG, null);
>             g2d.dispose();
>             images[pageIdx] = imageBB;
>         } catch (IOException e) {
>             e.printStackTrace();
>         }
>     }
>     ImageParam.ImageParamBuilder builder = ImageParam.getBuilder();
>     ImageParam[] param = new ImageParam[1];
>     tiffOptions.setTiffCompression(Compression.CCITTFAX4);
>     tiffOptions.setXResolution(dpi);
>     tiffOptions.setYResolution(dpi);
>     builder.imageOptions(tiffOptions);
>     builder.colorType(ImageColorType.BILEVEL);
>     param[0] = builder.build();
>     *TIFFTweaker.writeMultipageTIFF(rout, param, images);*
>     retByteArray = baos.toByteArray();
>     // Close Document
>     pdDocument.close();
>     rout.close();
>     baos.close();
>     return retByteArray;
> }
>
> The red marked line is getting IndexOutOfBoundsException (details in
> attached PDF_TO_TIFF_ERR.txt).
>
> We checked and compared the content of all known pdf files for our invoice
> interfaces (incoming or created by pdfbox) and the only difference we see
> is the following:
>

> ​
> ​There are some barcodes coming with pdf files (screenshot below) and in
> screenshot above you can see Filter [ /ASCII85Decode /FlateDecode ] ...
> this is the first time we got this
> ASCII85Decode. But we are not sure if this is the reason for our problem!?
> And unfortunately debugging in PI is very difficult ...
>

> ​
>
> Do you have any idea what could be the reason for IndexOutOfBounds here?
> Or maybe you know something about similar issues and their solution?
>
> Screenshot TIFFTweaker class from icafe4j 1.1:
>

> ​
>
> I would welcome your response.
> Thank you!
>
> --
>

> *Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen Thomas Platthaus*
> * EAI & SOA Senior Developer*
> ________________________________
>
> Rhein-Ruhr-Informatik GmbH
> Alexanderstraße 50
> 45472 Mülheim an der Ruhr
>
> Tel +49 208 452358-0
> Mob +49 173 2928075 <+49%20173%202928075>
> Fax +49 208 452358-10 <+49%20208%2045235810>
> Email thomas.platthaus@rhein-ruhr-informatik.de
> <thomas.platthaus@realcore-it.de>
> Web http://www.rhein-ruhr-informatik.de <http://www.realcore-it.de/>
>
> Rhein-Ruhr-Informatik GmbH
> Amtsgericht Essen: HRB 24657
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Essen
> Geschäftsführer: Michael Heim

*Best regards / Mit freundlichen GrüßenThomas Platthaus*

Fax +49 208 452358-10