pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From chitgoks <chitg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: calculate area of polygon
Date Sun, 15 Oct 2017 23:17:39 GMT
create square cloud

start from lower right top right top left lower left

move top right to lower left and the drawing of cloud is opposite

code needs adjustment such that if first x is greater than next x, that
issue occurs. also first y is greater than next y also occurs

i just found out my measurement area computation is different in acrobat.
have to research what their logic is. measurement distance annotation is
correct