pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: calculate area of polygon
Date Sun, 15 Oct 2017 16:49:38 GMT
Hi,

Sorry, I can't comment anything, because I don't know what you mean with
"measurement area annotation" (is this in the PDF specification?), and I
don't understand what you mean with "when the pdf is created and i move
the annotation the value is not the same". So it was right initially?
And how did you move it?

To verify, maybe start with a simple shape, e.g. a right triangle or a
rectangle so you can verify who is correct.

Tilman