pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Michael Lindsay <michael.lind...@hellosign.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: HSM Signing
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2017 16:27:52 GMT
Hi Tilman,

I am using the sample code from CreateSignature, the setup is slightly modified to use the
signing cert and chain from our HSM instead of the keystone and private key.

Here is a link to the signed file: https://ufile.io/dlgqh <https://ufile.io/dlgqh>
Original: https://ufile.io/3ztdb <https://ufile.io/3ztdb>

Here’s a diff of the changes I’ve made from the example file if that helps:
https://ufile.io/u086p <https://ufile.io/u086p>

Thanks again,
 - Michael

> On Oct 3, 2017, at 12:45 AM, Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de> wrote:
>
> Am 03.10.2017 um 02:11 schrieb Michael Lindsay:
>> When I view the pdf, it says my document has bee altered or corrupted.  Not sure
where I’m going wrong.

>> Any help greatly appreciated!
>
> Make sure you're using the sample code from CreateSignature (except sign()).
>
> Also please upload the original and the signed file to a sharehoster. I could have a
look if something obvious is missing.