pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: api docs
Date Sat, 30 Sep 2017 17:22:44 GMT
Am 30.09.2017 um 19:01 schrieb Chuck Davis:
> Would it be possible to allow us to download the api docs for off-line use?
>
> The internet is a very fragile place and not even reasonably available in
> some areas.  A little storm in the area can knock out access for days or
> weeks.  It is not very user friendly to require somebody to be connected in
> order to use the documentation.
>
> Thank you for considering adding a download link for the api documentation.
>
> Chuck

Don't know if this will be done... I think you're the first one to ask.

Why not just download the source code an attach it to the jar (if
possible in your IDE)? This way you'd not only see the API
documentation, but could also enter the source code when there's trouble.

Or you download the source and run

mvn javadoc:javadoc

Tilman