pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Gary Grosso <gary.gro...@oberontech.com>
Subject PDBorderStyleDictionary.setWidth (was RE: QUADDING constants)
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2017 14:16:01 GMT
Very sorry, I see that was confusing as heck. I must have overstayed my caffeine.

I'm calling setQ with 0, 1, or 2 for now. End of subject.

New subject: PDBorderStyleDictionary.setWidth()

It seems this produces output like http://aapro.net/PDF/BorderWeightTest.pdf but I need it
to produce output like http://aapro.net/PDF/BorderWeightTestAcrobat.pdf in order for Acrobat/Reader
to display different border thicknesses.

I'm doing the following which makes Adobe products happy:

    private static void setBorderWeight(PDBorderStyleDictionary borderStyle, String string)
{
        int wt;
        try {
                wt = Integer.parseInt(string);
        } catch (NumberFormatException exc) {
                wt = 1;
        }
        COSDictionary dict = borderStyle.getCOSObject();
        dict.setInt("W", wt);
        //borderStyle.setWidth(wt);
    }

Hopefully I'm making sense this time.