pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Jan Petzold <zakkings...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TTF embedding issue
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2017 07:05:47 GMT
Hi Tilman,

thanks for your quick reply.

The goal is indeed to create PDF/A documents. It is just a single
file. I was able to fix/bypass all other issues reported, the only
remaining ones are those I mentioned.

Regarding

> this would require to create the two items (CIDToGIDMap and CIDSet) from the existing
font subset.

Can you give me some idea on how to do that? I saw the code in
PDCIDFontType2Embedder but not sure how to "apply" it to my existing
PDF.

Thanks a lot!