pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Baker, Ricky" <ricky.ba...@ttu.edu>
Subject RE: how to remove a field from a PDF
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2017 20:14:11 GMT
Tilman, what we are having issue with is running a pdf created in adobe livecycle. We can set
the values for field(s) that are used to calculate another field, but the calculated field
does not populate. We are not flattening it.

Ricky

-----Original Message-----
From: Tilman Hausherr [mailto:THausherr@t-online.de]
Sent: Saturday, September 9, 2017 6:40 AM
To: users@pdfbox.apache.org
Subject: Re: how to remove a field from a PDF

Am 06.09.2017 um 19:31 schrieb Baker, Ricky:
> I need to know how to remove a field from a PDF. I am using pdfbox
> 2.0.5

Current version is 2.0.7, but there is no such feature. It would be
tricky: one would have to remove the field from the field tree without harming the existing
field structure, and also remove all the widgets from all pages.

Better do it with Adobe Acrobat.

If it is one file only, send it to me (tilman at snafu dot de), I'll do it carefully with
NOTEPAD++.

Tilman