pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Baker, Ricky" <ricky.ba...@ttu.edu>
Subject RE: how to remove a field from a PDF
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2017 20:28:59 GMT

Maruan, I attached the pdf and it is available to the public at https://www.gsa.gov/forms-library/request-advance-or-reimbursement

Ricky

-----Original Message-----
From: Maruan Sahyoun [mailto:sahyoun@fileaffairs.de]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 3:23 PM
To: users@pdfbox.apache.org
Subject: Re: how to remove a field from a PDF

Hi Rick,

is it possible to share the form at a public location? What happens to the filled out form?
Do. you view it in Adobe Reader?

For a LiveCycle form you need to update the dataset:data node in the XFA as this is what Reader
looks at.

BR Maruan

> Am 12.09.2017 um 22:14 schrieb Baker, Ricky <ricky.baker@ttu.edu>:
>
> Tilman, what we are having issue with is running a pdf created in adobe livecycle. We
can set the values for field(s) that are used to calculate another field, but the calculated
field does not populate. We are not flattening it.

> Ricky

field structure, and also remove all the widgets from all pages.