pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Michael Lindsay <michael.lind...@hellosign.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: HSM Signing
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 21:34:15 GMT
Hi Paresh,

Thanks so much for the quick reply and the code snippets.  Very helpful indeed.

Couple quick questions…. There’s a reference here to

final String signedHash = pdfFile.getPdfSignedHash();

But I can’t find where pdfFile is created or what it’s type is.

Also, can you share your generateHash method and your PDFSigner class?

Thanks again,
 - Michael