pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Limit PDF size
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2017 19:22:27 GMT
The only thing that comes close to what you want is to create your
PDDocument with MemoryUsageSetting.setupMixed(...) as parameter.

What you should do is to care to not have anything duplicate. So if you
have a company logo on every page, create your object object only once.
Same for fonts. And try to have only one content stream per page. (We
recently had a guy who had a huge number of content streams and wondered
why his PDF was so big).

Tilman