pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "YE ..." <stephe...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: PDFbox unable to render Chinese font correctly when converting pdf to images
Date Sat, 19 Aug 2017 07:19:53 GMT
Hi Tilman,

Thanks for the quick reply. I will check for commercial solutions with font hinting you mentioned
here.

I have also included the links to the attachments mentioned in my previous email in case you
want to take a closer look.

PDF file:

https://shujubiji.cn/uppv/bjPhoto/d5418a966daecda62bcf056ddc1e79c99a4c6546/1503126757317/chinese_invoice.pdf?zid=__itemtoken__fe4bd85ea612752d11b4fdb02ff43c8871f9bc1c

You need to download it then use a PDF reader to open it so Chinese characters can be shown
correctly.

Converted image:

https://shujubiji.cn/uppv/bjPhoto/d5418a966daecda62bcf056ddc1e79c99a4c6546/1503126770469/chinese_invoice_1.jpg?zid=__itemtoken__6de80b84edb217bb37a19218bcec1eb78a24bcfc

Screenshot of the originally PDF displayed in PDF reader correctly:

https://shujubiji.cn/uppv/bjPhoto/d5418a966daecda62bcf056ddc1e79c99a4c6546/1503126791380/screenshot_from_2017_08_17_17_12_03.png?zid=__itemtoken__a7c4267ccd9597273a7d0286cb3353b1541a9ee1

Best regards,

Fangqiao