pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Kate Kazantza <akazan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache PDFBox embedded greek font issue on Mozilla
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2017 16:06:00 GMT
Hello everyone,

I am suspecting that the Pdf form that I constructed in Adobe Acrobat, when
it gets rendering in Mozilla somehow is getting corrupted.
The named fields disappear and for this reason these fields does not
displayed at all.
Is it something that I can add as a setting when creating the pdf form from
the beginning that I am missing?

Thanks in advance,
Kate