pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Kate Kazantza <akazan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache PDFBox embedded greek font issue on Mozilla
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2017 10:40:39 GMT
Thanks for the reply,

It is populated via a servlet. I hit the servlet url and the pdf is
populated.
Also mozilla browser ignores the font I embed in pdf and the font size I am
explicitly set  from code "String da = "/" + fontName + " 8 Tf 0 g";" Is
there a particular ttf file that Mozilla supports?

Thanks in advance,
Katerina

> Do you have a client side and get it via webservices?And if yes,
> How do you populate it in client side?
> Typescript,JS or just GET?
>
> Από κινητή συσκευή - Ενδέχεται να μην απαντήσω
άμεσα.