pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tretonio Tretis <treto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error Reversing Page
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2017 19:56:09 GMT
Tilman Hausherr, once again, thank you for your help.
Thank you very much.

I was seeing the pdfbox source and started converting to javaFX, but
unfortunately it has awt things in there that I did not get it right.

Another time, and a little more tranquil, I will return the conversion, but
all help will be welcome.