pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Aalok Agrawal <aal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to extract pdf content from a html page
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2017 10:30:19 GMT
I mentioned one approach in my first email, then I mentioned another
approach in my last email. Both are not working. I meant to say that. URL
is not public, so won't be able to share. As per your suggestion, I opened
download.pdf in text editor & found that it is not a pdf but a login page
of my site.

So I have write a code to pass on credentials, so that it can proceed with
authentication. Is there a way to pass on credentials,using pdfbox API.