pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Fotis Tsakiroglou <tsakir...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache PDFBox embedded greek font issue on Mozilla
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2017 09:59:41 GMT
Do you have a client side and get it via webservices?And if yes,
How do you populate it in client side?
Typescript,JS or just GET?

Από κινητή συσκευή - Ενδέχεται να μην απαντήσω άμεσα.

On 22 Aug 2017, at 08:39, Kate Kazantza <akazantza@gmail.com<mailto:akazantza@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Hello,

I am sending regarding an issue I am dealing with using PDFBox 2.0.6 for generating a pdf
file.

When the generated pdf gets populated in mozilla , some of the fields of the pdf are displayed
normally and some of the fields not displayed at all.

In other browsers (IE,Chrome,Opera) the pdf is populated as expected.
The ttf file that I load to pdf is “lucidaSansUnicode.ttf” as you will see at the code
snippet I attached.
I tested with several ttf files but the problem remains.
At the attached file you will find the code reference to above case I am describing.

Please if there is something that I am missing to solve the problem I would appreciate your
response.

Kind Regards,

<generatePdfUsingPDFBox.txt>