pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Cailloux <olivier.caill...@gmail.com>
Subject Get page label given page index?
Date Sun, 06 Aug 2017 17:31:17 GMT
Dear list,

Can I obtain from the pdf box library a page label (e.g. "iv") given a
page index and a set of page label ranges?

I know I can obtain page labels given a pdf document (using
catalog.getPageLabels().getLabelsByPageIndices()), but I have no pdf
document handy, only a set of page label ranges. I think LabelGenerator
does something similar, though not exactly (it generates the pages in
order), and it is private.

I am thinking of copying code in LabelGenerator and modify it to suit my
needs. But I’d like to make sure there’s no cleaner way.

Olivier