pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Apache PDFBox embedded greek font issue on Mozilla
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2017 14:59:57 GMT
Hi,

Please try changing this code segment

			field.setValue(value);
			if (field instanceof PDTextField) {
				// font size = 8
				String da = "/" + fontName + " 8 Tf 0 g";
				((PDTextField) field).setDefaultAppearance(da);
			}

so that setDefaultAppearance is called BEFORE setValue(). The reason is
that the appearance stream is created in setValue, and that one uses the
default appearance to know what font is used.

If it still doesn't work:
- update to 2.0.7
- upload the PDF to a sharehoster. If it is semi-confidential, send it
to me. If it is confidential, create a non-confidential one.

Tilman