pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: Problem with appearance construction when newline character included in field value
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2017 05:49:54 GMT
Hi Scott,

> Am 24.08.2017 um 03:01 schrieb Scott Coldwell <scott.coldwell@hrworx.com>:
>
> Maruan/Tilman,
>
> We’re having an issue with a text field where the value includes a “\n”.  The field
does not show the value properly until you click into the field.  This has been an issue in
the past with the appearance construction so that’s my guess as to what’s happening.
Additional note, the field is set to auto font size (0).  I’m going to file a bug report,
but is there a workaround I can use in the meantime to correct the appearance?

is the field set to be multiline? Which PDFBox version are you using?

BR
Maruan