pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: High consunpton memory to view
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2017 17:08:23 GMT
Please be aware that memory consumption doesn't mean anything if you're
not getting an out of memory exception.

PDFBox does a lot of "soft" / "weak" caching to speed up things. These
resources are released when memory is needed.

I suggest you set a -Xmx value and then test whether your files files
work or not.

Tilman