pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Ernest Fayngold <smart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help getting pt fontsize of text.
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 18:42:04 GMT
Thanks,

Unfortunately for me, my code consumes pdf's. The cap height issue is on
another page of the pdf document (
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3JXBo1bPbwPNVRYaFFqNVpONU0 ). I used
Adobe Acrobat to strip out customer info, so hopefully the issue is still
present. The best text to demonstrate the problem is "Ending Balance". I am
going to take a look now at DrawPrintTextLocations.java.
Any help on where to find resources on how to actually figure this out
would be great. I wasn't able to view the font with FontForge. I am not
super familiar with PDFs/Postscript and have sort of been dropped into the
fire trying to figure this out. As you mentioned, there is a bug with
fonts, while I am just trying to figure out what the code snippet below
even means. Also, While there is a bug, the file still opens with Acrobat
Reader, so there must be a way to extract the information.

Really Appreciate the help, Thanks