pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Fabio Salvi <safesfa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Problems with flattening
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2017 08:11:39 GMT
Hi Tilman,

Thank you for your antwort!  Yes, I'm using the version 2.0.6. The link is
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzbTsB09y4XwM1YzVWJzSzl2NXc

The Test tries to set all the fields texts to 'test' in the static pdf form
Test.pdf. The result is pippo.pdf. The texts were set but there's a shift
of the string to right of a char (see Capture.PNG)...I suppose that is
caused by the flattening..

I wonder whether that has to do  with my Form...but as I try to set the
values by hand, the texts aren't shifted...

Thank you very much!
Regards Fabio