pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Mustafa Farooqui <mustafafaroo...@gmail.com>
Subject Iterate and access the pages under sub bookmark
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2017 14:55:57 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to access the pages which are under the sub bookmark .
Below is the structure of the pdf file and under it there sub
bookmarks. These sub bookmarks have multiple pages which are basically
forms extended to more than one page. I am able to get to those sub
bookmark. However, cannot iterate over those pages or get any specific
page i need to edit or resize?

Can anyone please suggest or help? I can share the code but cannot
share the confidential pdf which I am working on. I tried  finding the
sample document online but couldn't find any.  My question is similar
to the below link which i found on stackover flow.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45002625/how-to-load-the-pages-which-are-under-the-sub-bookmark-using-pdf-box

Below is the structure of my PDF document

MainBookMarkName|_firstBookMark (1-10 pages)
 -page1
 -page2
 -page3
 -page4
 - .
 - .
 -page10|_secondBookMark (1-5 pages)
 -page1
 -page2
 -page3
 -page4
 -page5|_thirdBookMark (1-8 pages)
 -page1
 -page2
 -page3
 - .
 - .
 -page8|_FourthBookMark|_|_|_lastBookMark

Thanks

Mustafa