pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Chris Gamache <cgama...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PDFBox JPEG2000 and Tomcat
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2017 01:10:06 GMT
I also recall one thread on SO where the developer had kept the scope on the imageio jars set
to `test` as it is in PDFbox's pom. I wish it were a contributing factor here because it is
an easy fix.

What do you know about SPI? Can I prophylactically re-add the SPI for JPEG2000 in a safe way?
I don't think the visibility of that registry is available way way up the call stack. Maybe
there's a way I haven't found?

> On Jul 24, 2017, at 3:46 PM, Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de> wrote:

been able to find it either. One person had a problem but the cause was a bad pom file. The
one you posted didn't have that problem. Maybe my memory was from a stackoverflow question.