pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Merge Bookmarked Pdfs using PDFMergerUtility
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2017 17:38:27 GMT
Hi,

To be able to help you, please mention what PDFBox version you are
using, upload the PDF files to a sharehoster, and mention specifically
what doesn't work as expected, i.e. explain what you expected and what
happened instead.

https://pdfbox.apache.org/support.html

Tilman

Am 21.07.2017 um 19:35 schrieb Senthil Murugan:
> Hi Team,
>
> I have two Bookmark PDFs with Page and Content links which works fine independently.
But when i use PDFMergerUtility, though it successfully merges with PDF bookmarks, some of
the page and content links are not working.