pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Lehmkuehler <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: XMP issue when using fop and shaded jar
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2017 17:04:59 GMT
fop uses PDFBox 2.0.4 so that there are 2 concurrent versions to be put into the
jar. And obviously the older one "wins"

Andreas

Am 27.07.2017 um 17:49 schrieb Esteban R:
> I'm working in a project which uses both pdfbox and apache fop (https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/)
>

> CreatePDFA (from pdfbox examples) generates different (wrong?) XMP metadata when fop
is included in the shaded jar. Otherwise (i.e.: if a simple jar is generated or if fop is
not included, then metadata is ok). The issue seems to be related to the services provided
by fop (more details below). How can I solve it? Is it ok to exclude the services provided
by fop from the shaded jar?

> You can find a sample project here:
>
> <http://www.filedropper.com/tmpxmpissue>http://www.filedropper.com/tmpxmpissue_1
>

> To reproduce you can use try.sh -included in the project- in a cygwin (Windows 10) environment
-should work on linux- or you can: