pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Vinod Bokare <vinod.bok...@outlook.com>
Subject How to create hyperlink & open attached file on click Action
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 12:14:41 GMT
Hello All,

Can anyone suggest me how to Create Index with Table of contents & on click of Particular
text i should navigate to page.

Using PDFBOX we can do, but its Complex operation, as i am loading data from database every
setting page co-ordinates & drawing,text, rectangle,underline is very complicated.

        PDPageContentStream & draw a string, with particular Page co-oridnate's
PDAnnotationLink txtLink & draw underline
Then need to Set the Action i.e Jump to Page

To Open attached files, their is no api available.

Thanks for your .

Kind Regards,
Vinod Bokare

Mob:+91-9820032764