pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Stela Vula <vula...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom ICC Profiles
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 11:55:46 GMT
Please remove me from this list.

Thank You,

Stela

________________________________
From: Derwent Ready <drentsoft@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, June 5, 2017 2:49 PM
To: users@pdfbox.apache.org
Subject: Re: Custom ICC Profiles

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. I just tried your code and put the outputs
from Indesign, Photoshop RGB/CYMK, PDFBox default and PDFBox using the SWOP
profile next to each other and yes there is definitely a difference so
thanks for that. :)
The SWOP is definitely closer to the Photoshop versions than the PDFBox
default. This is more noticeable on one set of images than another.

I've linked a couple of images in a dropbox link that show the differences.
On the first image (purple) the difference is minimal but on the second
(orange) the gradients are really quite different. I'm not sure if this is
a PDFBox issue or a profile issue or what.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e80qn8qa2s2ad56/AAA0qKuhAjXeP0e2Qe2AXmFea?dl=0

How would I check that the file has DeviceCYMK colourspace? I've included a
blank version of the PDF in the dropbox folder.

Thanks again,