pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Bharat Bhatt <bharatbh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PDType0Font object
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 07:26:53 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to calculate the width of text before writing in to PDF.
I am process the text from other locale i.e "Tipo Identificación".
To calculate the width of these text I have to create PDType0Font font
because default fonts throwing error while calculation.

While doing text width calculation I am not having PDDcoument and that is
required to load the font.
Please let me know how to create PDType0Font font without using PDDocument

Thanks,
Bharat