pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Gilad Denneboom <gilad.denneb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding a Redaction annotation (without applying it)
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 15:40:40 GMT
No, it's not working, either. Tried loading Multipage_Sample_annots_square.xfdf
and got this:

Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Error: End-of-File,
expected line
    at org.apache.pdfbox.pdfparser.BaseParser.readLine(BaseParser.java:1145)
    at org.apache.pdfbox.pdfparser.COSParser.parseHeader(
COSParser.java:1995)
    at org.apache.pdfbox.pdfparser.COSParser.parseFDFHeader(
COSParser.java:1977)
    at org.apache.pdfbox.pdfparser.FDFParser.parse(FDFParser.java:158)
    at org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.fdf.FDFDocument.load(FDFDocument.java:184)
    at RedactClip.main(RedactClip.java:17)