pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Gilad Denneboom <gilad.denneb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding a Redaction annotation (without applying it)
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 15:12:52 GMT
I tried the same with an FDF file. This time it was read successfully, but
the annotations were not added:

Jun 22, 2017 5:08:46 PM org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.fdf.FDFAnnotation create
WARNING: Unknown or unsupported annotation type 'Redact'
Jun 22, 2017 5:08:46 PM org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.fdf.FDFAnnotation create
WARNING: Unknown or unsupported annotation type 'Popup'