pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Mariano Sosa <pa...@scvsoft.com>
Subject Question regarding extracting checkmark from PDF using PDFTextStripperByArea
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2017 19:21:05 GMT
Hey everyone,

I've been using PDFTextStripperByArea to get the PDF information extracted
and I had no problem with almost anything.

However, right now I'm trying to get a "Checkmark" character and for some
reason it's skipping it instead of getting it. I'm getting correctly
asterisks and some other special characters, but it's not working for
checkmarks.

Anyone had the same problem or is aware of any workaround?

Thanks in advance!