pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Stoll, Matthias" <matthias.st...@dxc.com>
Subject RE: Adding a Redaction annotation (without applying it)
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2017 07:15:52 GMT
Hi Gilad.

I will try to have a look into it by begin of next week as my time is limited this week due
to open business projects.
The sample code worked when I opened the issue. Will check with most recent PDFBox - and see
what our developers say regarding our production code.

I will come back to you.

Kind regards,
 Matthias

-----Original Message-----
From: Gilad Denneboom [mailto:gilad.denneboom@gmail.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2017 17:41
To: users@pdfbox.apache.org
Subject: Re: Adding a Redaction annotation (without applying it)

No, it's not working, either. Tried loading Multipage_Sample_annots_square.xfdf
and got this:

Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Error: End-of-File, expected line
    at org.apache.pdfbox.pdfparser.BaseParser.readLine(BaseParser.java:1145)
    at org.apache.pdfbox.pdfparser.COSParser.parseHeader(
COSParser.java:1995)
    at org.apache.pdfbox.pdfparser.COSParser.parseFDFHeader(
COSParser.java:1977)
    at org.apache.pdfbox.pdfparser.FDFParser.parse(FDFParser.java:158)
    at org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.fdf.FDFDocument.load(FDFDocument.java:184)
    at RedactClip.main(RedactClip.java:17)