pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Stoll, Matthias" <matthias.st...@dxc.com>
Subject RE: Adding a Redaction annotation (without applying it)
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 15:33:08 GMT
I would recommend to start with the sample XFDF as provided with my initial JIRA issue.
This is only to ensure that PDFBox reads the correct XML metadata it might need to process.
Does this work for you with the current PDFBox version?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gilad Denneboom [mailto:gilad.denneboom@gmail.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2017 17:13
To: users@pdfbox.apache.org
Subject: Re: Adding a Redaction annotation (without applying it)

I tried the same with an FDF file. This time it was read successfully, but the annotations
were not added:

Jun 22, 2017 5:08:46 PM org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.fdf.FDFAnnotation create
WARNING: Unknown or unsupported annotation type 'Redact'
Jun 22, 2017 5:08:46 PM org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.fdf.FDFAnnotation create
WARNING: Unknown or unsupported annotation type 'Popup'