pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From r..@swansongrp.com
Subject re: Table Creation
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2017 17:48:46 GMT

 >> Date: Mon 05/06/17 10:57>> >> Hi Team,>> >> 1) In my project
need to develop pdf using pdfbox which >> displays content>> in the
form of a table. Would you please send an api that >> displays the
data>> in the form of an aligned table.>> >> Regards,>> Divya Sree.>>

 I suggest using XLT-FO. The system has tablecreation capability,
along with sophisticatedlayout features.
 https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/fo.html
 In the last few years, I have changed a major project of mine from
PDFBox over to FOP. I am quite satisfied with the results.
 The following page:
 https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/examples.html
 includes an example:
 "table.fo - some table examples"