pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Custom ICC Profiles
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 13:36:26 GMT
Hi,

I did the comparison that I mentioned and the renderings are identical.
I do see a slight difference in your dropbox images but this goes away
when moving my head, i.e. the difference is due to screen angle.

Colorspaces can appear at many places, in the content stream, in images,
shadings, resources...  I had a quick look at your file with PDFDebugger
and it uses ICC colorspaces.

Tilman